Reporting to the Manager of Financial Reporting and Assistant Controller, this position requires you to take the lead in the collection of transport invoices, allocating credit limits, and verifying the credit history of potential customers. You will be building relationships with the payable department personnel of our customers in order to resolve unpaid invoices, disputed amounts, or other issues related to cash collections.
At GTI, we are committed to stand out from the rest and we value our customers. We have made it our priority to understand our customers business and the ever-changing needs of that business. We push the boundaries of traditional transportation to provide advantages to our clients to enable them to be successful in their respective market spaces.
· Collection of accounts receivable
· Opening, maintaining and reviewing credit limits
· Follow up with different departments for customer support, invoice analysis
· Monthly review of existing customers credit limits
· Provide reports for month end.
· Problem Solving
· Capable of managing priorities
· Capability to work under pressure
· Respectful yet firm with collections
· Analytical skills – good with numbers
· Structured and detail oriented
· Team Lead experience – Strong asset
· 2 to 5 years’ experience in credit and collection
· Proficiency in office programs (Work, Excel, Outlook)
· Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
Should this opportunity be of interest to you and you meet all the requirements, please send us your resume, it’ll be a pleasure to speak to you !